Mileage swapping.... hear me out!

671CG5

Reaction score
Ok im planning on buying a manual cluster for my 6th gen accord. Reason I'm doing this is because I'm doing a 5spd swap and I don't like the auto stuff showing!

This is what I wanted to do:
Swap out the mileage lcd to my new cluster, because I want to retain my original mileage.

Has anyone done this is?
Is this hard to do?
DIY pictures?
Some one help me out here!

Thanks!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i think i have heard of it being done......ask over on v6p.net, i think maybe someone, at least one person MAY have done it, i know ive seen it talked about before. i think you might just have to move the "motherboard" of the cluster over to the MT one, dont quote me on that tho.

jcanni

Reaction score
it would be a lot easier to just get a cluster with about the same mileage. or one with lower :rolleyes:

671CG5

Reaction score
jcanni said:
it would be a lot easier to just get a cluster with about the same mileage. or one with lower :rolleyes:

Yeah I know but thats the problem, its hard to get a hold of a cluster like that!

acrod99

Reaction score
my new engine's got 20k less than my odometer-i'm lookin for the same answer.

MrChad

Reaction score
671CG5 said:
Yeah I know but thats the problem, its hard to get a hold of a cluster like that!

I'd leave the Auto cluster in and pull all the bulbs that light up the shift indicator and call it a day. Better to keep the mileage IMO.

671CG5

Reaction score
No! I've only been on these forums for like a month! New to 6thgenaccords.com and V6p.net!

Love you sig man! I need one of those!

Back