WW sides

acrod99

Reaction score
K, i know a few of you guys have the WW lip kit, or at least the ss. I need to know how they fit out of the box, what all needs to be done as far as adhesion to the car, you know? Any help's appreciated, thanks

671CG5

Reaction score
They fit perfect!

Make sure you clean the surface well, especially where the tape is going.

du3ce

Reaction score
they might be warped so i would let it sit in the sun for a day to let it get back to its shape, i use both screws and the 3m tape supplied with it.

theaccordian

Reaction score
they slip right over your existing stock side skirts. If you get them new and not used they shouldnt be warped. JUst slap em on with 3m double sided tape and two bolts on both sides and bingo bango you just installed the nicest ss out there for accords (imo at least :D )

jdmgear

Reaction score
Where are you ordering them from? And what kind of price are you getting them for (if you don't mind me asking)?

acrod99

Reaction score
oh, i have no clue-its kinda up in the air right now cause i may get a different car this year.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
with the amt of money u spend recently on this car, and the fact tht it has a brand new engine, i would keep it for another year at least... but back to the topic, WW kit fits perfectly... just use BOTH screw and tape cos the tape is not strong enough, and will sag slowly

acrod99

Reaction score
i know, i know...it would be a shame to lose the acrod. we'll see how things turn out. oh, since he brought it up-anyone know where to get em and how much? thanks

Back