Threadsssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

poff1986

Reaction score
:fail:now that i have joined this forum, i feel i have wasted my money buying the 6th gen stickers, have found that many of the moderators seem to be pricks, if someone posts a new thread why do they close it? because it was covered 2 years ago? DOESNT MAKE SENCE, how many new ****ing products, or what else come out in that time frame.....6thgen, your failing me!!!!!!!!!!!:fail:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
You're failing by not searching. Try the same **** on another forum and you'll get the same response.

You have no idea how annoying it is to have the same thread started every 1-2 months.

All you have to do is hit the search button and you'll find what you're looking for.

Almost evey question you can ask, has already been covered here.

indowanksta88

Reaction score
well sorry for your inconvenience, the moderators on this forum are no where near being pricks. the only threads that the mods close are when it comes to topics that has been covered numerous times or when it comes to a FS thread from a member who has less than 50 posts. how the **** does that not make sense? or should i say 'SENCE'... how hard is it to use the fukcin search button? now if this hasnt answered your questions and 6ga still fails you, then stop bitchin and stfu and gtfo..

poff1986

Reaction score
umm have you ever heard of honda accord forum, by far better than this one....What does it ****ing matter if the same question gets asked? dont read it, theres plenty of people on here who wouldnt mind helping someone else, dont have to be a jackass about it.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
well sorry for your inconvenience, the moderators on this forum are no where near being pricks. the only threads that the mods close are when it comes to topics that has been covered numerous times or when it comes to a FS thread from a member who has less than 50 posts. how the **** does that not make sense? or should i say 'SENCE'... how hard is it to use the fukcin search button? now if this hasnt answered your questions and 6ga still fails you, then stop bitchin and stfu and gtfo..

And oh yeah..........+1

umm have you ever heard of honda accord forum, by far better than this one....What does it ****ing matter if the same question gets asked? dont read it, theres plenty of people on here who wouldnt mind helping someone else, dont have to be a jackass about it.

If the Honda Accord Forum is so much better, go there then, and stop bitching. But I guarantee you they'll tell you to search too.

Last edited:

poff1986

Reaction score

OH AND BY LOOKING AT THOSE FROM TWO YEARS BACK...DONT THINK PRODUCTS HAVE EVER CHANGED OOOOOKKKKK THEN...........................

nexTOme

Reaction score
ummm there must have been some misunderstanding.....

yes, we encourage search button, because multiple threads covering same topic over and over will slow down the server.....

pplz run this board is not rich, doesnt have hookups to get this site up and running for free for everything......if it wasnt that big of forum, we wont have to enforce rules and what not, but because 6GA.com is growing pretty big.....unfortunately, yes we do have to enforce the rules.....

just dont get angry, and please understand :D

poff1986

Reaction score
My Main Point Is I Had My Thread Closed, Ive Been On The Site For A Week, I Know This **** Isnt Free, But Somehow You ThinK Someone Would Tell You This Crap Before You ****ing Join, No Lets Unleash The ****ing Hounds On Em.........................SORRY I DIDNT SEE A SEARCH BUTTION, SORRY IM LOOKING FOR THINGS MORE RECENT THAN 2005, ALSO IF SOMEONE DIDNT REPOST THE SAME **** ONCE IN A WHILE KEEPS THE SITE MORE CURRENT.

Last edited:

poff1986

Reaction score
Ohh By The Way Jmiller Ive Been On Honda Accord Forum For About 4 Years, Never Ever Have I Been Told To Search................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back