General Tires

poff1986

Reaction score
I recently bought some General tires from tire rack, They are 215-45-17 General Exclaim. Pretty good tires i have about 500 miles on them now, Handle pretty good, sticky tires, leave good marks on burnouts so i would assume they dont have very hard tread. Good ride, doesnt feel like crappy tires that are out-of-round. deffinatly a step up from the nankangs i had on before, Paid about $73 apiece from tire rack. OVERALL SCALE 1-10 id give them an 8, Yet to roll with them in rain though.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Nice. We'll keep that in mind man.

You doing burnouts in your 6thgen? :thinking:

If they are nice and sticky and you're doing burnouts I want to cry for your tranny and axles :eekwtf:

Be careful man.. I dont want to see a thread talking about either those things busting on you because of this!

Just a tip ;) don't **** your car up.

poff1986

Reaction score
easy fix...give me more of a reason to put a lightweight flywheel and clutch in..lol

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
most vip guys that i know that changes tire every so often has them because of the price. It also has a good tolerance on "stretching" them.

jbuff

Reaction score
i have a set from discount and another good thing about them is they actually have a 40k warranty that not many other low-pro summer tires have....ive already had 2 replaced (it was road damage, but they warrantied them for me :) ) free of charge....great tires for the price

jess

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Nice. We'll keep that in mind man.

You doing burnouts in your 6thgen? :thinking:

If they are nice and sticky and you're doing burnouts I want to cry for your tranny and axles :eekwtf:

Be careful man.. I dont want to see a thread talking about either those things busting on you because of this!

Just a tip ;) don't **** your car up.
I had a 91 accord, rear ended, totaled, but drove it for 4-5 months before my dad bought a new car. Since it was totalled, i beat the living **** out of it. 2 min ebrake burnouts until i couldn't breath. It's not hard at all to spin the tires on an accord, as underpowered as they are. I still do it by accident every now and then (just a chirp though) with my falkens that are 225's.

deucescorner

Reaction score
I've had them for almost 2 years now and by far are the best bang for your buck tires.

I've gone through my shares of high-end tires these are my favorites. Picked them up aswell from tirerack.

Back