dryflow filter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbocayenne

Reaction score
how u doin' guys, where can i find AEM dryflow filter, cause yesterday i searched on AEM website and i just found dryflow filter for 6th gen just for m/t only. is it fit for the a/t ???? btw, i searched for V2.have u guys had experience buying dryflow, where did u get it???

silencer

Reaction score
i got mine on ebay. ~50 shipped, and i think the a/t and m/t both use the same filter.

blindside

Reaction score
Yeah i saw one on ebay too for 40+ship... it should be the same i got my intake with that filter so didn't have to buy one.

justvtec

Reaction score
When i got my CAI it came with a dryflow filter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phut

Reaction score
I got my DryFlow filter from horsepowerfreaks.com. Got it at my door faster than any local shop where I'm from.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Phut said:
I got my DryFlow filter from horsepowerfreaks.com. Got it at my door faster than any local shop where I'm from.

How much with shipping?

Phut

Reaction score
shipping for me was $61.29 2 day air shipping through FedEx. that's for the filter and 4 cleaning solutions for the filter. filter itself was $42.52 and the cleaning solution was $7.36 for one. if i would've gone to a local shop, i would've waited 10 days for it and would've been charged more for the filter. i think horsepowerfreaks.com has free shipping for the continental U.S. just check out the site and see how much it is or give them a call. they're really helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back