My Cadillac

acrod99

Reaction score
In case nobody knew, i also own this here cadillac, but it's for sale. e-mail me if anyone is interrested. i didn't put it in here to sell though. just thought i should share it with you guys.
1990 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance
14" REV wires
Fully custom airbag setup by me and my old neighbor-10 switches! :eek:
Let me know what you think...
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

acrod99

Reaction score
I've been into lowriders since forever, so i love the car, but i can't drive it. here's the story:
No disrespect to any cops out there, but i say F**K THE SANFORD PO-LICE! We finished the install in a week and a half and I drove the car 4 days-until i got pulled and got my **** impounded, forcefully inspected, and taken off the road until it is brought back to stock! WTF? I got the damn wheels after-when the car was sitting without a sticker-illegal to drive! Oh yea-apparently i commited a class E felony for modification after inspection-had a court date of August 11-Haha-$125 fine, oh well!

-That's on my cardomain page. the whole situation sucked!

cdubb77

Reaction score
I'm diggin' your Caddy man. I've always loved them big boys. I'm amazed at how clean the body is. Original paint?

acrod99

Reaction score
Original everything. i was going to paint it 350z blue, but now i gotta sell it. it sucks.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
looks nice. reminds me of my old lincoln. thats gay that those cops are being dickfaces. what exactally are they bitchin to you about? the fact that you put bags on it? if so, wow, those cop should move to like cali or something, see how long they can get away with **** like that before they get shot or something.

acrod99

Reaction score
hahaha. yeah-i drove right by a cop with the front all the way up and the back about an inch off the ground (tugboatin), cause i didn't see him. we sat there for a half hour and in the end, 4 cruizers an 6 pigs were all over it, and they were mainly pissed about it not having shocks. they impounded it on the spot, made us walk home, and filmed the car bouncing and shat. i had to pay to tow it to the lot, impound fee, inspection fee, and to tow it to my house. now it sits with a for sale sign at Troy's house.
Funny story-bout a month after this, a big show in my town, so i had my friend drive it there (was going to say he borrowed it if he got pulled haha) and everyone loved it at the show. so im standin round an see one of the cops who was there when i got pulled! i was like ****! we heard him radio it in that the car was there, and i scrambled for a tow truck. the cop stayed the entire time, and at the end, it left on a flatbed, and the cop was pissed cause he knew we drove it there, and he couldn't do jack! i even saw him more recently when the cops got called on us at Troy's house, and the look on his face was priceless! He's like, i saw your car at that show, and i just said-yep, it was worth it-hahahaha. he was angry at me. damm pigs

ryon527

Reaction score
the back seats are insane in those things. my aunt had like a 91 or 92 it was like a limo back there.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
mannn, thats so gay. that car is awesome, and it should be just left alone, youre not breaking the law. my 91 continental had bags, no shocks, it was all bags, just not adjustable.

Back