CC knobs

uhkord98

Reaction score
i just bought some polished cc knobs from a member on V6p.net and i went to install them lastnight and they dont fit. the prong they attach to has a small flat section on the tip, but the knobs have just a round opening. does anyone know how i can make them fit. adn the temp gauge prong is bigger than the cc knob hole so i need some help with all this. if you need to see pics i can take some to better explain. thanks for any help.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
yeah, snap some pics if you can.

arent the 98-00 knobs different than the 01-02s? did the seller specify what years they were for?

uhkord98

Reaction score
i ended up asking a guy on v6p that sellls them and he said that there are hex screws to tighten them, didnt even see that lastnight so now i feel kinda dumb. i took some pics of them installed. so heres a couple. the pics are kinda big, so be careful.

04_21_1.jpg

04_21_20.jpg

04_21_9.jpg

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
dam, those are some big pics even with my res set at 1280x1024. might wanna resize em for those who still run 800x600.

those knobs look nice. good thing you got em installed, it defintiely adds some spice to the dash. ive got a premier too, the p460mp. own3d!!1! hahaha j/k premier rocks!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
Now on V6p.com it says they're for the V6 only, any confirmations on this>???

the only difference with the climate control is how the 98-00 and 01-02's have a different styling. im not sure about fitment, but im sure it doesnt matter which engine is in the car.

cdubb77

Reaction score
They look good. I like them. I might need to get them. I like the black ones that they make too but the silver ones look good with the Pioneer buttons. I have a Pioneer head unit too.

Back