F1 Boston Meet.....testing waters

CHID0

Reaction score
Event: F1 Boston Meet
Date: TBD
Time: TBD

I was thinking this could be a pretty sick place to meet cause a few years back when i went i remember being there while a V-dub vortex meet was going on and there were some pretty sick v-dubs in the lot. Plus it's a really fun place to go.

I looked into pricing for what they call a gran prix which is three heats 10 laps each i believe and then one final race for the gran prix champ with the winner taking a victory lap and all. Pricing is a bit steep at $80 each. Just testing waters right now to gauge interest.

I used to go every so often and i was never disappointed, the carts get up to around 40-50 mph.

Mini-Grand Prix
Quick, challenging races for every member of your group. For groups of 8-12 drivers, the Mini-Grand Prix is a perfect format. Everyone drives, everyone competes, everyone has a chance to get to the final. Drivers participate in practice laps and heats of up to 12 drivers (Track 1) or 10 drivers (Track 2). Then all drivers compete in a final race, with winners honored at the podium. Fast, furious fun for all your guests. Excitement they'll share 'til they race again!

Anyone interested? There's also an F1 Outdoors that I've been dying to try. Karts get up to about 70mph.

CHID0

Reaction score
I knew you would....hahaha

Have you ever been?

CHID0

Reaction score
AHHHH, i've wanted to go so bad but never have. I'd also be down. :hihi:

Cool

im down but remmber this place is very expensive very they also go by laps 40 buck for onyl 10 min

Well i was thinkin we could do a mini-grand prix so it'll be like 80bux per person for 8-12 people and we would get the track exclusively for four races...

Depending on when this is , ill go.

Just gaging interest right now, day and time will be determined if i can get between 8-12 people as definite

Back