Miami Meets!

LoveLee

Reaction score
hey guys, its me again. and that means its time for another meet or maybe even meets.

anyways, i know there are some local meets, but i wanted us to get together and go to specific meets as a group. i have talked a few ppl and each of u go to seperate meets just as i do.

soo, tell me what you guys are up for? another large meet or a weekly meets.

i know this is kind of short notice, but on wednesday nights would anyone be down for a meet at fuddruckers in pembroke pines? i usually go with Raymond who is the one who put that meet together and originally it was just for mustangs, but word has gotten out and now ppl are even calling it a "car show". last week there were about 40 lexus' all of different models. even the new ISF :drool: let me know if u down for going, im tired of being the only 6thgen. we can meet up somewhere and ride together. :)

also, i want to recruit new members, to 6GA and our little group. I have seen coupes at school and left little notes on their cars but none of them ever join, but i was hoping that if more ppl did things like that we would get more members. someone has to join i see nice 6thgens all the time.

Last edited:

infamousEX

Reaction score
Re: South Florida MEETS!

hey new to this website i drive 99 accord coupe and im in kissimmee fl looking for accord clubs to join .. where do u guys meet up ?

LoveLee

Reaction score

hey new to this website i drive 99 accord coupe and im in kissimmee fl looking for accord clubs to join .. where do u guys meet up ?

in miami. lol ur a little far for us.

LoveLee

Reaction score

alright where the heck are all my miami members!! im gonna start sending out PM's

the fuddruckers meet is tonight ppl!!

hcoupe02

Reaction score

Damn. Sorry I didn't make it last night plus I need the address for that location lol. I can't just be driving to a Fuddruckers. Anyway, tomorrow I'm heading over to Shorty's. So if you interested come on down.

LoveLee

Reaction score

we have talked about the fuddruckers meet before u should know where it at lol

grrr. i want to go but i really dont think i can tonight. its so unfair!!!

we need to set up our own meets!

Back