Steering Wheel?

HondaGus

Reaction score
i want to get this but is it hard to install? i know my car is an automatic and all but i just wanna change the int a lil with a new steering wheel?

does anyone have a DIY?

1121898505189_1121413065531_SW_94150_BK_R_MUG.jpg

wg2k7

Reaction score
i think those look pretty sweet but they must be so unsafe...(no airbag)

talonted1990

Reaction score
wg2k7 said:
i think those look pretty sweet but they must be so unsafe...(no airbag)

I think you should get the steering wheel. I am considering one myself. My other two cars dont have airbags so I guess I wont feel safe in any of them now. :rolleyes:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
if i were you, gus, id hold out and get a name brand wheel like momo or sparco. i wouldnt feel confident with an el cheapo wheel. you are controlling the car with it!! the rest of your car is clean, so make a statement with a tight a$$ wheel. it may be expensive, but imagine wrapping your hands around a momo millenium...mmmmm...mitsu evo wheel!

its just my opinion, but hear me out lol. as for the install, find the steering wheel diy on everything-honda (i think thats the one that drew did...). you might need a hub kit, but those are readily available on ebay. g/l with your decision!

HondaGus

Reaction score
ryan s said:
if i were you, gus, id hold out and get a name brand wheel like momo or sparco. i wouldnt feel confident with an el cheapo wheel. you are controlling the car with it!! the rest of your car is clean, so make a statement with a tight a$$ wheel. it may be expensive, but imagine wrapping your hands around a momo millenium...mmmmm...mitsu evo wheel!

its just my opinion, but hear me out lol. as for the install, find the steering wheel diy on everything-honda (i think thats the one that drew did...). you might need a hub kit, but those are readily available on ebay. g/l with your decision!

MOMO, yeah thats what i'm lookin for anyway i gotta find a DIY otherwise i wont even spend the money on a steering wheel..

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Can't we use a wheel from the TL-S or something?? I've done a bit of searching around and I remember seeing it somewhere but cant seem to pull it up.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
^^^ its hard to find those, though

i wouldn't mind an aftermarket steering wheel, but the good ones are expensive

HondaGus

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
Can't we use a wheel from the TL-S or something?? I've done a bit of searching around and I remember seeing it somewhere but cant seem to pull it up.

That's what i orignally wanted to do but trying to find on on ebay gooooood luck.. so i might as well go after market, :D

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
HondaGus said:
That's what i orignally wanted to do but trying to find on on ebay gooooood luck.. so i might as well go after market, :D
thats where im at too, but i dont know which wheels will actually fit into the car:mad:

Back