hi flow cat

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
looking for a high flow cat with larger diameters and will pass emissions anyoine know where i can find one? or point me in the direction?

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
BUT WHAT ABOUT FITMENT? has anyone put one on their car? is it a perfect fit with bolt on?

clevengercm

Reaction score
Unless you are running FI, a reg cat will be just fine..I ran a test pipe for about 2 weeks and I lost alot of torque, then I broke down and bought a reg cat off ebay for $150 and it was direct fit and restored my lost torque, also my car is not as loud..IMHO :D

HandoEX

Reaction score
clevengercm said:
Unless you are running FI, a reg cat will be just fine..I ran a test pipe for about 2 weeks and I lost alot of torque, then I broke down and bought a reg cat off ebay for $150 and it was direct fit and restored my lost torque, also my car is not as loud..IMHO :D
Random Tech does NOT make test pipes. Check out their test result section and see how the whp gains compared to the tq gains after running their high flow cat. These cats will not make you lose the back pressure that a test pipe will and will not make your tq curve suffer. If you want a high quality, complete exhaust system this is a major component.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Yea, they're actual catalytic converters. They just did the research on the correct size and length of the bricks.

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
So random technology is a good source but i heard they rust off a while and the heat shields break off.. anyone heard of this also?

Back