????????rules??????? Admin's And Mod's Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

01JDMACCORD

Reaction score
hey all this is for all the admin's and mod's, first off i am new here and getting used to this site so please try to understand me and the other noobs that are getting used to this ok?? just because you people run this website doesnt mean your doing a good job either ok?? im not asking for much but just a little help and consideration and not a bunch of invisible brick walls that you people deside to hide around every thread. most importantly lets try to get along here and this includes everyone as i am doing my best but havent felt alot of positive vibes. so next time one of you mods or admins decide to do this ----> :kenny: to someones thread please try to think where you came from first because thats where they are now.

p.s. thank you for allowing me to be part of this i dont want anyone to feel i am ungrateful but just asking for some help ok?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well dude, thats the rules in the "classified" section. theyre posted there in plain sight too. theyre not hiding behind anything. i know it sucks, but technically, as "visitors" of the site, youre expected to read them and abide by them......no ones out to get you.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Um.. I don't see a single question in your post. Please - what the F\/ck are you talking about?? Who are you?

I don't think anyone will reply to this..

:lock:?

IcyAccord

Reaction score
hey all this is for all the admin's and mod's, first off i am new here and getting used to this site so please try to understand me and the other noobs that are getting used to this ok?? just because you people run this website doesnt mean your doing a good job either ok?? im not asking for much but just a little help and consideration and not a bunch of invisible brick walls that you people deside to hide around every thread. most importantly lets try to get along here and this includes everyone as i am doing my best but havent felt alot of positive vibes. so next time one of you mods or admins decide to do this ----> :kenny: to someones thread please try to think where you came from first because thats where they are now.

p.s. thank you for allowing me to be part of this i dont want anyone to feel i am ungrateful but just asking for some help ok?

:thinking:

If you're crying about how they closed your thread, then READ THE RULES. Just because you're a noob, does NOT mean you are excluded from them.

Oh and you're making it seem like noobs don't know anything about forums.
LAWL.gif

Last edited:

PROJECT H

Reaction score
lol....dont take the closed fs thread too hard man...

i had one of my fs threads closed and i forgot why.. but no reason to call out teh mods... theyre just doing their job.

each forum has their own rules, and its just to protect the rest of the members, because you cant really trust strangers over the internet...usually right? :hide:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
yeah sorry about the thread...we aren't just doing it to you...we have rules, and that is one way to try and protect our members on this site..most people(and i say most loosely because of some members lately) will not stay on a site for the amount of time to reach 50 posts to just scam somebody..plus we don't want tons of people joining just to sell..

I do'nt see what we are hiding though?? all the rules are clearly stated?? and you seem to be one of the few "noobs" who has troubles with this...all forum sites are going to have rules...so don't say we are doing a bad job because we enforce them...we wouldn't be doing our job if we made exceptions...and nobody is having a hard time getting along on our site...this is a very close knit forum site..you will notice this the more you stick around...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back