Summer 6th Gen Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Man, I'd love to come, but its a long way up to the PA-OH-and NY. I'm about 12 hrs. from Norfolk, VA, and about 12 hrs. from Louisville, KY.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
if gas prices stay down then maybe.... i also got my meet for yall southeasters (sorry for jacking)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
what about all us midwesterners?? i think im one of the few on here lol. it would take me a full day of driving to get out east...

angelplus

Reaction score
Okay, then we have to think about the people who are in the east coast too, they're gunna have around a 12 hour ride too. I was thinking that maybe in Kentucky, or Ohio, because that seems to be the midway point for the midwesterns, and also with the east coast members. It would be great to have all you show up but I know that gas prices are jacked up through the roof, and some may not have the time or the patients to make a 10 hour trip.

I'm still waiting on the rest of the guys to see this and put their input on this.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
Great Lakes peeps - Cedar Point? or somewhere up by like Toledo/Mich border.
that would be a good drive for me, but at least im not going "up" into new england there haha. id be down for like ohio or tennessee or something like that. is there a place where most of the east coasters and midwesterners (and maybe some from the south) could meet in the middle, kinda like tennessee. i really dont care THAT much about gas prices. i love driving, and if it was drive to see some of my crew, id be down:D

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i love driving too... but if gas keeps climbing up.... damn..... lot of money

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
as long is it stays under $4 a gallon, im happy. think of it--soda equates to like $40 a gallon and we go through that stuff like nothin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back