New England Night-time Mini Meet 7/19/08

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Alright fellas, I was talking to Vinh, and we want to put together a night time mini meet. Of course everyone in the New England area is invited. The meet will be in the Boston area. We are going to meet up around 7pm, get some sushi, then hit up some mAd tYtE JdM parking garages yo for some night shots.

I need some help with this one since I am not from that area.

What we need is a pre-meet spot, and some possible locations for photo shoots.

The restaurant we're going to will be the Minado Restarant in Natick, MA. So I was thinking a good pre-meet spot would be somewhere around the 90/95 merge.

So:

Meeting time: 7pm on Saturday July 19th
Premeet Spot: TBD
Dinner: Minado Rest. 1282 Worcester Rd. Natick, MA 01760 http://www.minado.com/
Photo shoot spot: TBD

Let me know what you guys think.

Who's going:

Me
LitoCG2Rider (Vinh)
f23accord2000 (Troy) Maybe, has to see if he can get off work.

This is only two and a half weeks away, so don't say you can go if you can't make it or aren't sure if you can go. If you're not sure simply say "maybe".

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
NICE!

Except... I.... don't... eat... sushi. :hide: So if I go I'll grab dinner beforehand probably.

As of right now, I'm a maybe.

Hopefully I can change tht status to definite. Just have to check some things.

tnguyen600

Reaction score
I WORK AT MINADO! haha

Its not all sushi, they also have hot foods like teriyaki, fried rice, crepes, hibachi, udon noodles, crab legs, oysters, salads, lo mein, a wide variety of cakes and cookies, ice cream etc.

I hope you all enjoy the price increse =) weekend price for adult = $30 lol

How bout we have a car meet at the minado in Norristown, PA?? We got a nice big lot and if we get a lot of people going, i can maybe talk my manager into giving us some sort of discount

tnguyen600

Reaction score
ICONATOR_b81f27445e2fb63871894758a346485c.jpg

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
I WORK AT MINADO! haha

Its not all sushi, they also have hot foods like teriyaki, fried rice, crepes, hibachi, udon noodles, crab legs, oysters, salads, lo mein, a wide variety of cakes and cookies, ice cream etc.

I hope you all enjoy the price increse =) weekend price for adult = $30 lol

How bout we have a car meet at the minado in Norristown, PA?? We got a nice big lot and if we get a lot of people going, i can maybe talk my manager into giving us some sort of discount

you guys should have a limit on oysters. i was the 3rd in line and them 2 mofos took it all :darryl:

cant make it...i will be in boston for a bachelor party :leeann:

tnguyen600

Reaction score
haha if its all gone when you get there, just ask one of the kitchen guys to get more..they're usually really good with refilling food lol

Back