Who's got Magnaflow on there V6??

allicedout

Reaction score
hey guys i'm thinking of getting Magnaflow mufflers to replace my factories. still keeping all the factory piping and resonators and doing a custom axel back. Anyone have this? I want a nice low tone, really quiet for regular driving. and make some noise at WOT. More then that i don't want a loud humming/drowning sound when on the highway, or cruzin at constant speeds. Any help would be great thanks.

wg2k7

Reaction score
just get the catback. its not loud at wot but if you have an intake youll still get plently of noise up top. the magnaflow catback has a nice low roar from like 1500-3500 rpms, it is nothing unbearable at all. even my dad likes it. its a really nice exhaust, and the only time you will have any drone is driving at 15 mph and not changing speed. just get the catback, imo

allicedout

Reaction score
Everyone says cat-backs rob the V6 of low end power. Realistically its not as if its gonna be a huge contender on the street, but some guys say stop and go traffic is pain in the *** because the cars lost so much bottom end, they have trouble keeping up with traffic!! i don't know how much validity is in that statement, but i remember going to the Greddy website and they have a dyno of our car with there exhaust. It gained nice HP all they way through the power band. I think i might just go with magnaflow mufflers.

wg2k7

Reaction score
idk how anyone could have lost that much power, i didnt lose much/any down low but gained some up top according to my butt dyno. its definatly worth it. whoever said they had problems in traffic was really exxagerating

JR8080

Reaction score
just get the magnaflow catback. i have the duals on my 01 coupe. when you're cruisin down the high way you can't really hear it. around 1500 to 3500 you get a nice deep tone. you won't have a problem keepin up with traffic. it will sound real nice once you get an intake.

allicedout

Reaction score
i was thinking of going with custom piping after the pre muffler and resonator and do a single magnaflow can out one side. This is the muffler im thinking of getting.

magnaflow.jpg

This is kind of what I want it to look like. What do you guys think???
euror.jpg

theaccordian

Reaction score
allicedout said:
i was thinking of going with custom piping after the pre muffler and resonator and do a single magnaflow can out one side. This is the muffler im thinking of getting.

magnaflow.jpg

This is kind of what I want it to look like. What do you guys think???
euror.jpg

you can have mine!:

DSC02525.jpg

allicedout

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
you can have mine!:

DSC02525.jpg

i live in Canada. You want to ship it to me? How much is shipping you think? And how much you want for it? thanks

wg2k7

Reaction score
single mufflers are loud, much louder then duals. just warning you from what ive heard

Back