where is the DIY for steering wheel removal?

Neight

Reaction score
Do you guys have the link to the DIY sterring wheel removal?

Neight

Reaction score
thanks, but I was looking for the other DYI. The one where the guy holds the steering wheel out with his hand, he mentiioned something about a kind of bolt. I know there are the "bad" and "good" steering wheel, but mines is niether. I think mine came out of a 99-00 v6 or tl , its just a reg leather steering wheel.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out why my car won't start now after I swapped in a Momo wheel. I dind't disconnect the negative battery terminal, but I think it's something more than that, still trying to figure it out. :(

Last edited:

Neight

Reaction score
did you replace the SRS plug? lest see when I removed my steering wheel, i took off all harnese and stuck them back when i was finished. You need to have those harnesses pluged in. I think .

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Didn't replace that, however someone suggested that because I didn't disconnect the negative battery terminal before I started everything, I will have to reconnect the whoel OEM assembly and THEN disconnect the negative terminal and start the swap all over again. Stupid me for not doing that in the first place.

Neight

Reaction score
yeah I heard something like that, everytime i work on my car I just disconnect the battery first.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Fortunately it was a simple problem, battery just needed a boost. Lesson learned though. :thumbsup:

Back