East Coast Meet and Cruise

tnguyen600

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have yet to attend my first real cruise/meet, so I figured why not put together something awesome.

Before I make it official, I just want an idea of how many peope from the east coast would be interested in meeting up somewhere in Philly and then cruise to Wildwood and have another big meet there. On the way to Wildwood, we can make stops to pick up more people.

So what does everyone think? I figure sometime during the week of August 4th. People can stay overnight or just for the day. I think it'll be mad fun.

tnguyen600

Reaction score
thats liberty park. lol im talking about the shore! but yea, i wish i could go to that. i have work on the 2nd

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
You're not gonna get two big East Coast meets in the same week....

and if you take ppl away from teh Liberty Park meet, I would be sad :sad:

tnguyen600

Reaction score
true true, i wouldnt want to take people away from the liberty park meet. ok. guess i'll plan it for another time

CHID0

Reaction score
Plan it for end of august....i should have my car problems worked out by then. I'd be down.

dshine30

Reaction score
end of aug sounds good but thats mad far for me bin to wild wood got locked up one year when i was ther for making noise on 4th of july lol closer would be ideal

Back