TeamStreetGeekz & CRG Motorsport Presents: Full House Friday 7/18 Meet

cg2_mang

Reaction score
Wsup guys and gals haha i know there is a meet on the 18th for Hendizzle? cant really remember on the top of my head haha but yeah if you don't go to the meet you can always roll to ours

We [CRG Motorsports and my team, Team StreetGeekz] will be hosting a meet on July 18th, 2008 in the city of Alhambra.

Date:Friday July 18th
Time:7:00PM-Whenever
Where:Full House Convenience Store; on the Corner of Valley and 3rd St.

It's a way for all of us to get together and just have a regular ol' meet. There will be other cars there and not just accord's so that'll be something cool. Please come out and show support as the location has been nicely provided by the owners of Full House.

Full House Convenience Store is filled with things that should remind people a lot about their childhood. I dont really know how to describe it but its like a smaller/localized Mitsuwa[sp] for those who know what that is.Basically alot of JDM snacks haha

The owners have given us the entire parking lot and all the spaces along the street too just so for those who come won't be out of a parking space. It's so most of the car enthusiast in the 626 area can kind of get together and show each other some love and just get to know one another.

there will be some rules;
No Burnouts/Reving
Don't attract attention by doing anything like yelling/screaming because it is POLICE Central where this is located.

That's all we ask of you... drugs and alcohol it's expected that you dont bring this stuff through but if you want it's not on the rest of the guys if something happens to you.

Food, Music, Drinks, Snacks, and Cars... thats all its gunna be about on that Friday.

Oh and did I mention, SPECIAL pricing for Parts [must inquire at the meet as to what parts] from CRG Motorsports DIRECTLY. WE WILL BE THERE.

Pictures are in
Pictures
IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

Last edited:

IcyAccord

Reaction score
Well if you guys are gonna be there for a while, then we'll stop by after the meet.

nexTOme

Reaction score
mannn steve's comin?

dang it....:madrun:

:lawl: :hihi:

oh, and ima have to think about stopping by, since im going to 6 flags next day :D

Back