resonator box

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenchild626

Reaction score
I am about to install a short ram intake on my girls accord and want to know if i have to take the resonator box out. If i leave it in, will there be any problems because i read someone left theirs on and the car had trouble turning on. Is there any gains with it in or out? thanks

blindside

Reaction score
nope your fine, it's just gonna be a little louder w/out the resonator box, i had one before but decided to took em off when i did my headlights

klee

Reaction score
Personally, take it out. It's just added weight at most if you are not using it with the OEM air intake. Leaving it in will not cause any performance issues in regards to the motor.

PiZauL

Reaction score
I just keep mine in there since its a Short Ram Intake.. reducing the weight by taking it out isn't gonna make her car any faster, and eventually you will be putting the stock intake back on once she decides to sell the car. It does no harm sitting there. Now if she got a CAI, whole different story

angelplus

Reaction score
yeah, everything little thing that gains weight in our cars affects our performance, or what ever we have left, so take it out.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Exactly, what ever we have left. We need all the help we can get.

On a lighter note, it's friday night. It's time to go out and romp some civics.

Neight

Reaction score
where is this box? i want to take it out and I have an AEM short ram by the way.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
in front of the passenger front wheel. used to be right here:
DSC00160999.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back