Status
Not open for further replies.

justvtec

Reaction score
:( A guys look at what i got in the mail today!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :eek:
Please take time to look in to it!!
I live in TEXAS!!!!!!!!!
File0074.jpg

A wildman maybe u should make this a sticky??????????

klee

Reaction score
This is a pretty old recall. It should take the dealership no longer than a few hours to install a part that cost a whopping one dollar. It's free, so no big deal.

angelplus

Reaction score
LMAO!!!!! YA, I happen to do this to my car sometimes... It's funny, but it does happen, I'll be in my parking spot, hit the brake, and turn my car off, pull the key out and my car will go rollin away, and i'll be like "oh shiot" lol happened once with it rolling, but yeah, other then that I've learned to turn it off and shove it into park. lol

also, is it free of labor costs ect... and will they grant the recall as soon as I go in there, or will they try and be a bitch about it and say its fine and that it'll cost some money or something

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, this recall is pretty old, i heard about it when i got my accord in aug. 04, and it was old then, haha. but yea, i dont have this problem, i used to do what angelplus did sometimes, and id be like, why the f*ck cant i get my damn key out! haha, then realize im not in park, haha.

Neight

Reaction score
It happned to me once, i left my car on a slight hill and when i came back the car was in the middle of the parking lot, i looked in and my selector was in reverse.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Yeah, that's an old recall, but obviously people are still having problems with it.
The same thing with a seatbelt recall.
What you can do is call Honda customer service, give them your VIN number and they can tell if your car was affected or not.

wg2k7

Reaction score
yea got that done along with the erg valve a while ago, very effective. the egr valve killed my engine until i fixed it

Phut

Reaction score
well i took my car in earlier today. i neglected that recall when i got the letter last year. it never happened to me. but there were a couple of time where i'm working on my car and forget that i left my car in D4 and walked away with the key.

but to get to the point, the dealership installed whatever part was needed but my key still comes out when in gear. i think it's my python alarm that's tripping the computer since i do have the remote start on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back