Gold wheels photoshop

pyaarawala

Reaction score
As some of you may know, I currently have silver wheels. After seeing what indowanksta did to his wheels, I'm really really digging the gold wheels look. I asked eric to kindly do a photoshop for me and did a great job. Even slammed it and painted the kit. I'm definitely going to paint the kit but not too sure about slamming. Sure looks sick though.

BEFORE:
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc256/pyaarawala/xenonside.jpg

After:

accord.jpg

What do you guys think? AFaccord mentioned in another thread that it's approx $50-$60 a wheel to have it powdercoated. I'm seriously considering that much over getting new gold wheels. I'm tired of the silver lol.

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Lovin it Hassan. You should rock teh gold wheels! Just paint the ones you have, I like those on your car. :)

likeawp

Reaction score
how about just painting the spokes gold.....and leaving the lip silver?? I think that would look better than full gold........carefully cover the lip with masking tape and ur good to go! :)

IcyAccord

Reaction score
lol this gold epidemic is spreading quick. gotta make mine into Time Attack QUICK. bah.

IcyAccord

Reaction score
I've been seeing a lot more bronze/gold wheels than TA..

): And yeahhhh.. WANT IT SO BAD NOW.

timeattack2.jpg

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
whoa.. that's sick, steve hahaha

hassan, gold looks really sweeeeet on your car but for some reason, im not diggin those rims :eh: its like.. too star-ish for me but whatever floats your boat :thumbsup:

Back