Retrofit to come.

angelplus

Reaction score
Hey guys I just want to tease you guys about a little work that will be done by Customlightz. I will not tell you about what I'm going to do but I will tell you that it has never been done to our headlights before. Lets just say it'll take some time. I was on the ophone proly for an hour with him last night and we talked about what we're going to do with the headlights. So, within a month I'll be sending them out.

I'll keep you guys updated with tease pictures once I get it in. Total cost should be around 750 that we rounded if I went through him with everything. So I need to find some ballasts, bulbs, and igniters. If anyone has any of these pr see any online for cheap, let me know. they should run around 150 - 250 It all depends on the condition ect.

Last edited:

ryon527

Reaction score
angelplus said:
Hey guys I just want to tease you guys about a little work that will be done by Customlightz. I will not tell you about what I'm going to do but I will tell you that it has never been done to our headlights before. Lets just say it'll take some time. I was on the ophone proly for an hour with him last night and we talked about what we're going to do with the headlights. So, within a month I'll be sending them out.

I'll keep you guys updated with tease pictures once I get it in. Total cost should be around 750 that we rounded if I went through him with everything. So I need to find some ballasts, bulbs, and igniters. If anyone has any of these pr see any online for cheap, let me know. they should run around 150 - 250 It all depends on the condition ect.

I'm thinking its LEDs across the bottom strip. Thats been done though. I never told what i'm doing with mine, hopefully you won't do the same thing haha.

angelplus

Reaction score
hahahha, you better not. And no, its not the led strips. I dunno if I even like that. This has been done on other cars but I dont think that I've ever seen this on any of our cars.

ryon527

Reaction score
I dunno......angel eyes? My idea is so simple and it was really cheap :D .

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Good friend of the guys at Customlightz I know I can find out what your getting but I want to be surprised also :)

angelplus

Reaction score
dreman said:
Good friend of the guys at Customlightz I know I can find out what your getting but I want to be surprised also :)

lol, well when O talked to him on the phone, I'm hoping that I told him not to tell you or his friend Rich, so if it stays low, then hopefully it'll be a surprise. It should come out sweet, becuase Custom Lightz told me that they have never done this before. So we shall see.

angelplus

Reaction score
ryon527 said:
I dunno......angel eyes? My idea is so simple and it was really cheap :D .

lol also that may be put on there, that is undecided as of right now. I have to call him back and let him know how we are going to do that becusae there is a space limitation that we have to abide by.

jdmgear

Reaction score
I don't think its a CCFL because I have seen Rich do this before. :confused: hmm... can you give me/us a hint if this mod has been done on any other car and if so what car?

BTY if your looking for some ballasts I have a couple pairs along with bulbs. Let me know if you havn't found any yet and I can post some pictures of them along with a price.

Back