Long Island/NYC/NJ Meet (( All Hondas ))

RealDC2

Reaction score
Met a lot of cool guys off here at the last meet so I figured i would pass this meet along to this forum since everyone seems real cool. I am not running this meet just attending. but i have been to this guys meets before and there a lot of fun and everyone is cool and friendly. please sign in on honda tech or here and i will add you on the list. email me at [email protected] if you wanna cruise there with our train !! bring cameras its gonna be a lot of fun

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2319527

DATE: 07/27/08
TIME: 3:00PM (SUN IS TOO HOT AT NOON)
MORIS PESIN DRIVE
JERSEY CITY, NJ

OBVIOUSLY PLEASE BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR. NO VTEC, NO REVVING, NO BURNOUTS. I HAVENT HAD MUCH PROBLEM WITH THIS BEFORE... SO I ASSUME I WOULDNT HAVE TO WORRY THIS TIME AROUND.

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET FOOD AT THIS MEET. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO DONATE SODAS OR BURGERS, OR HOTDOGS, OR ANY FOOD... IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Wish I could make this one, but I'll be attending a meet in NH this weekend, and we are planning a Liberty Park meet for the Second of August as well.

But maybe you could swing by for our meet on the 2nd and show the rest of the guys the Type R.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yeah, that would be awesome if you could show up Aug. 2nd as well. I wanna see :omghi2u:

I'll be in NH the 27/28th too.... sry.

Back