So-cal Drop-kick Fridays!

Envision

Reaction score
Well Drop Kick friday was started awhile back ago by my friends and i, it's just to drop by and kick it on a friday :peace: and nowww it's officially hosted by one of my friend that goes on hondatech..ahahah everyone's really chill, the cops will not do anything because they know we have been there for a while and the security guy for the parking lot is super chill with us, so no need to worry :thumbup: anyone interested? it's been like...god knows how long since im like only 6th gen there and we host it...ahahah so yeah it'd be nice to roll in with my 6th gen peeps xD so let me knoww. weeee :) thanks

Drop-Kick friday

meet location:
1401 N Montebello Blvd
Montebello,CA 90640
(parking lot in front of Sear and Toy"r" us)

meet time:
9:00pm every friday

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2196607

Envision

Reaction score
LMFAO i know what u mean but dont worry Henry i will protect you!:cool: and not to worry, everyone is reallly nice at DKF for some odd reason... and most of them knows me cuz me and my friends run it. 100% nuttin will go wrongg =DD

Envision

Reaction score
yeah...im not saying theyre all bad peeps over at ht but ive heard they have a bad rep for harboring peeps/members there who lurk to jack others.

we had this since january everything is chill ever since no jack moves or anything...just this once this subie was reving his can off...so they cops just busted him and left everyone alone...Ahahah so yeah

nexTOme

Reaction score
ill pass...

im done for meets/photoshoots till feb all out meet :hide:

lwlba

Reaction score
oh wth i i didn't know it's with honda-tech

sonnyleq

Reaction score
If i get my car back from the shop (fixing that dent most of u guys saw) i might come

Back