Just need your expert opinion guys...

blindside

Reaction score
I had an alignment last february and the car handles funny... like it pulls to the right and most of the time steering is a little hard (by the way i have 17's) based on this sheet (which i really am not too knowledgable in reading) i know my caster is somewhat too positive i guess, what do you think is the reason behind all this trouble? if there are any, can it be fixed by replacing parts like balljoint,camber kit? sorry for the noob question any help is appreciated. thanks

Scan0002.jpg

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
your caster is within factory specifications, nothing to worry about

only thing that should raise any eyebrows is the rear camber, which is out of spec and will cause a little camber wear. 1.4 isn't that bad, 1.8 is a little. just rotate your tires a little more often (like every 7k miles or so) to try and prevent camber wear

blindside

Reaction score
One more thing... INITIAL means before right? and FINAL would be the one that they did or where it ended up?

klee

Reaction score
blindside said:
One more thing... INITIAL means before right? and FINAL would be the one that they did or where it ended up?

Initial was the first measurement before adjustments and Final is the measurement after the adjustments.

blindside

Reaction score
klee said:
Initial was the first measurement before adjustments and Final is the measurement after the adjustments.

Great! thanks for enlightening me... :D

Back