wanna go lower

uhkord98

Reaction score
currently on my accord i have eibach pro kit springs with tokico illuminas. now at first i liked how low the car sat, but now i want it lower. i was thinking of going with eibach sportline springs but ive heard that they sag alot. besides eibach what would be a good spring to achieve a lower drop. i really dont want to go more than 2 inches. thanks for any help.

klee

Reaction score
H&R or Neuspeed if you don't care to make adjustments yourself. If you do, go with ground control coilovers.

cdubb77

Reaction score
I have the Neuspeed Race drop but it'll bring you lower than 2 inches.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
wow that pro kit looks pretty low...mine is prokit and doesn't seem like i am that though....maybe it is just the sig picture that does it

blindside

Reaction score
I have nuespeed sports and drop is just fine with me, sometimes i still wish i could go lower though. :) H&R is also a good option or tein.

uhkord98

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
wow that pro kit looks pretty low...mine is prokit and doesn't seem like i am that though....maybe it is just the sig picture that does it

yea that pic makes it look pretty low. but mot other pics of my car look like that too so i dont know, might just be the springs.

Hush

Reaction score
If can sell your set up i say go for some full coil overs, i would have done that if i didn't get my set up for less then 300 bucks.... S techs and tokico blues. The blues i got for 100 cuz the guy sold the car after 5k miles on the shocks, and i asked him to sell it for cheaper and he did.

uhkord98

Reaction score
Hush said:
If can sell your set up i say go for some full coil overs, i would have done that if i didn't get my set up for less then 300 bucks.... S techs and tokico blues. The blues i got for 100 cuz the guy sold the car after 5k miles on the shocks, and i asked him to sell it for cheaper and he did.

yea im thinking of trying to sell what i have on the car for some Tein basics.

Back