Suggestions!!!

jonblizz

Reaction score
I know I saw a post about this a while ago but I'll ask my question anyway!!!!!

My sub bxx slides around in my trunk alot my posotive wire keeps on comming off my amp , now i could make the wire longer , but I was wondering what is the best and easiest way to keep my subs from sliding around in my trunk? :D

ryon527

Reaction score
I just have the hook side of a velcro strip nailed to the underside of my box with little finishing nails, the box never moves. People use brackets, probably a better idea because of the added security.

cdubb77

Reaction score
I had the same dilemna with my subs. I went to Home Depot and bought 2 brackets. I then took my car to the same place that did my tint and they bolted the box to the upper frame of the trunk with the brackets. 1 pic below. I have more pics at home that I'll post later. They don't move at all. Couple of guyz helped me with this idea. Extra security is nice too. The only problem is that if you're someone who needs to move their subs for any reason, it could be a problem. Check with Blacknight. I think he used a door handle and a bungee cord so that he can remove his subs.

502331_139_full.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ryon527 said:
I just have the hook side of a velcro strip nailed to the underside of my box with little finishing nails, the box never moves.

i did the same thing, but easier. i just took the rought side (hook side) of the velcrow, made a strip of it about twice as long as i wanted it, and folded it over into itself. works like a charm :D

Back