update of my car

wg2k7

Reaction score
well i just cleaned my car with some meguiars shampoo and conditioner stuff, and it looks pretty good, best it has in a long time. since i have to park in a gravel lot for baseball at our school, my car has been really drity for a while now. i also get sideways in the parking lot everyonce and a while, you know how it is in highschool. however, i got my car looking really nice (after hours because i have to do everything right otherwise i get white spots all over it from the well i live on) but my tires looked like complete ****. i even took a scrubber and scrubbed down the wheels wells and took off the mudguards. well i was wondering if you guys had any secrets to getting the tires clean. also, ill have some pics up soon with my car since i get my lip and lids on tomorrow, and we should be having a meet, in the process of chaning locations though. ill either have pics from my moms new camera or some really nice shots from my friends.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
for tires, i go old school with wesleys bleech white (i think thats how its spelled). in any case, its in a white bottle. avoid getting it on your hands, it kinda burns. spray it on, let it soak for a minute or so, then wipe/scrub it off with a rag. after its dry (just walk around the car doing all 4 tires--itll be dry by the time you get back to the one you started on), hit the tire with some wet n black by turtle wax. get a claen cloth ready to wipe it off your rims. this stuff does produce a lot of spin off (when the wheels turn, it sprays the excess off on the fenders). let your car sit for a few hours to avoid this, or you can grab a cloth and wipe them off after 15 minutes or so. dont follow directions on the bottles--experience creates better directions. also, get some alloy cleaner for you rims. hope this helps, and post some pics dammit lol :D

ryon527

Reaction score
To get scuffs off of the interior door panels I use a mr. clean magic eraser. Its the only thing I found that works.

wg2k7

Reaction score
i posted some dark pics with the lip and lids on in another thread, check em out

wg2k7

Reaction score
and who wants to guess what i tried on the tires? anyone?

armour all! i had some wipes sitting in my trunk and i wondered if it would work so i cleaned them twice each with the armour all cleaning wipes and then finished up with the amour all protectant wipes and walla.

Back