goodyear assurance triple tred

f23accord2000

Reaction score
i just purchased goodyear assurance triple tred a couple weeks ago the tires are great handling,hugs the road great,barely no road noise very nice ride,nice sidewall with a great tread look,in the rain the are great no hydroplaning after yesterday in the poring rain not being able too see much in front , also has a great sporty feel in road handling, these out did the kumhos and michelin and yokos that i have purchased before cant wait to use them in the winter,very sticky tires too,and also taking corners there was barely no body roll and traction is fanominal they really grab the road with a great sports car feel

tires: goodyear assurance triple tred
my rating: 9.5
price:96 dollars every where else wanted 120-160 per tire

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Goodyear&tireModel=Assurance+TripleTred

cajun

Reaction score
Good tire for the money and mine show almost no wear after 20K miles.

f23accord2000

Reaction score
Michelin pilots wore to fast on my mom 200 accord she only got 40 k with them with rotations at every other oil change these are far better then the Michelin's,i had the michelins mxv4 not so great tires they wore even but soft tire and wore down quick

Last edited:

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
I've got these, love em, won't go for anything else. Wait till you drive with them in snow, it'll blow your mind.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
dang everybody is talking about fast wear at 30K plus?? haha i guess i shouldn't be happy with the 20K max i have been getting

Marshall98

Reaction score
my mom has the assurance on her bug and they are NASTY in the snow. i want a stickey tire and now i kno that the assurance are ill prolly go with them

scrapnav6

Reaction score
goodyear assurance triple tred FTW haha

i've easily put 3k on these tires and still have atleast 50% left :wtf1:

Back