Gauging Interest Group Buy on Wings West W type Lip Kit for 98-00 Sedans!!!!

du3ce

Reaction score
Hey im currently working out a deal on a group buy for the 98-00 Wings West kit. The price for the whole lip kit should be $569.05 + $125 for shipping, the price might be lower if there are enough serious buyers!!!

talonted1990

Reaction score
What does the kit look like? I am interested in a body kit but I have not decided which one I want.

angelplus

Reaction score
talonted1990 said:
What does the kit look like? I am interested in a body kit but I have not decided which one I want.

yeah, i want to see it before i even think about it

jdmgear

Reaction score
Wings West

Pictures and info on the kit.
http://www.wingswest.com/products_detail.asp?page=1&id=340

Im getting mine for 565 shipped...

That's a good price okasu.

Hey im currently working out a deal on a group buy for the 98-00 Wings West kit. The price for the whole lip kit should be $569.05 + $125 for shipping, the price might be lower if there are enough serious buyers!!!

Have you contacted Wings West directly and mentioned the group buy?
You might want to talk to the sales rep first then have him talk to a supervisor about this. They said they can match an online price that I found for $700 shipped. Also if you know a shop that is not a Wings West supplier and you sign the shop up they will give you a better discount (I tried to ask what cost was and was laughed at :p). I can get one locally here in dallas for around $600. There are many options but the best would be to contact Wings West about the group buy or just find a shop in your area that would be willing to be a Wings West supplier.

If you all would like me to contact them about the group buy please let me know, because I always enjoy using my steam rolling abilties. ;)

Hope that helps :)

du3ce

Reaction score
no i havent talked to Wings West directly, the guy im talking to has some special hook ups or something if it falls through ill let u know.

Okasu - where are u getting this deal from?

jdmgear

Reaction score
After futher review I will have to pass on that kit. It looks like a TL type-s lip kit.

:eek: WOW I have yet to hear someone say that they do not like the WingsWest kit :eek:

JK bro everyone has there own tastes.

Its just like WOMEN and SH$T. The older they are the easier they are to pick-up. LOL :p

I actually like this kit the best but am having a hard time finding it :D

Van-Japan5.jpg

cdubb77

Reaction score
jdmgear said:
:eek: WOW I have yet to hear someone say that they do not like the WingsWest kit :eek:

JK bro everyone has there own tastes.

Its just like WOMEN and SH$T. The older they are the easier they are to pick-up. LOL :p

I actually like this kit the best but am having a hard time finding it :D

Van-Japan5.jpg

:D :p :D :p :D :p :D

du3ce

Reaction score
bump, i will know the final discounted price today, so if anyone is interested let me know

Back