6th gen ROTM

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
I think that we should have a ROTM competition. I think that we have a lot of nice accords that deserve some recognition. We can work out some sort of prize. I think that depending on how many members we have can decide on how long the ROTM last i.e. jan/feb/mar ROTM vs. just jan ROTM or jan./feb ROTM like v6p.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
so itd be the ROTM for like 3 months, right? so say it starts this month, for votes, and then the winner would be the ROTM from June untill September, when someone new would be the winner.......from the voting done in august, right? just making sure i understood what you said.

and yea, i think itd be a fun thing to throw together, and have a little interview abouot the stuff and such.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
So instead of ROTM, it'd be ROTQ (ride of the quarter)? I think its a good idea, but I'm not sure about the prizes.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i think the ROTQ is a pretty cool idea... but one concern tho... do we have enough members to pull this off in terms of voting and participation? i've been on the v6p ROTM contest a couple times, but they got no love for the sedan :(

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
That is perfect. I think that each one should deal with something seperate such as maybe exterior, interior, motor work, timeslips, dyno, and the ride of the year. Just some thoughts

Back