Who is doing an auto to manual swap ?

Neight

Reaction score
If you guys do a auto to maual swap, will you guys be using a manual tranny from an accord? or can you get a 97-01 prelude tranny? I don't know much about this, so i guess you can take an auto and make it run on 5sp instead of the auto 4? hmm how about a 6psd manual from the cls? can the f23 handle that kind of tranny ? Since a manual accord can use a manual h22? .. will it work the other way around? manual prelude tranny on an accord w/ stock f23?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
im actually considering doing this. if i would, i would just get an accord trans. probly cheaper and easier to find than a h22 trans. im also considering selling my car and buying an accord with a manual, but its hard to find a manual ex up here.

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
You can use an f22, f23, h22, or h23 tranny. The reason I would use a prelude tranny is because of the LSD you can throw in it. For those who truly want to feel the power of the accord this would be the best bet.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Neight said:
hmm how about a 6psd manual from the cls? can the f23 handle that kind of tranny ?

hmm, no. its for the V6, not the 4 banger. but yea, like Here4U2nv151 said, any of those 4 engines' trannies would be good, but deff try for an h22/23 tranny, cuz of the LSD :)

Back