strut/sway bars

wg2k7

Reaction score
i wanna get a strut bar in the front and was also thinking of some sways, any ideas for brands. i dont wanna spend too much, keep it reasonable

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, get the Neuspeed Front Upper Strut bar. its the best out there cuz its one solid bar. the ones that bolt up are good, but they could become loose. im not saying they will, but they could. also, for the rear sway bar, you could get the 04 OEM TL rear sway bar, it bolts right up, and it upgrades the accords stock 18mm bar to a 20mm bar. or you could buy the Comptech 04 TL rear sway bar which is 22mm, which would be 4mm bigger then the accords stock 18mm......im gonna get this one.

pricing:
-Neuspeed FUSB: $110ish shipped from neuspeed site, best price for new
-Comptech 04 TL Rear Sway Bar: $110ish from comptech if you buy it separately, but i think youll have to ask them, not too sure myself.

alltogether its not a bad set up, and with a good handling suspension, youll be good for some quick turns, haha. when i get lowered my spring rates are gonna be 400lbs front and 350lbs rear, and with that Comptech TL Bar, itll be so niiiccee, haha.

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
I have the comptech TL rear sway and it is awesome. I also have the TL-S front sway and I really like it. Really neutral handling. I have the eibach front strut bar and I like how it looks and performs. How much money are you looking to spend on these parts.

wg2k7

Reaction score
tight budget now because im ording my stereo system within a week or two, once i figure out what i want, then springs and strut bar over summer sometime. looking to spend maybe 350-400 on springs and strut

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
wg2k7 said:
tight budget now because im ording my stereo system within a week or two, once i figure out what i want, then springs and strut bar over summer sometime. looking to spend maybe 350-400 on springs and strut

ok, well, ive seen Tein S-techs for $140, so plus $110 and antoher ~$110 come out to about $360. i would deff suggest getting some struts along with springs when you get them, this way you can do the job right the first time.

theaccordian

Reaction score
i see alot of av6's with the comptech titanium threepoint strut bar. Theres no reason why these wouldnt fit on our i4's right?

turbocayenne

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
ok, well, ive seen Tein S-techs for $140, so plus $110 and antoher ~$110 come out to about $360. i would deff suggest getting some struts along with springs when you get them, this way you can do the job right the first time.

what kind of strut is that for $110??

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
I think he was talking about a strut bar, sway bar, and springs. I dont think the price included struts. If I were you I would save the money on the strut and sway bar and just get some springs and struts. That would be your best bet.

Back