Need some technical help for my 99 v6 sedan

Hyunic

Banned
Reaction score
I was driving home from work and when i got into my neighborhood all this light came on

no.jpg

I dont know what's wrong with it. Please help!~~~! ..

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
You altenator is going.

Check your charging system and more than likely, you'll have to replace your altenator

Good Luck

Hyunic

Banned
Reaction score
how much does it cost to replace altenator including labor at the shop? US east coast?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, its most deffinately your alternator. price around for it. like, go buy one from like napa or something, and then price some shops on the install.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
whitey2kaccord said:
Damn, thats lit up like a christmas tree. Is it supposed to all light up only when the alternator is bad?

Not sure if it's supposed to, but every person I know that had that problem was the result of their altenator going bad

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
you can probably find an alternator for around $150, and if you want to you could just install it yourself. hardest part of the install would be getting the rusted-*** bolts to loosen up

jcanni

Reaction score
that happened to me when i had my accord. it also could make a wierd noise. i think i paid around 350 with install from honda. i still have the reciept so ill look for it for ya.

Ajaxn2

Reaction score
did we see if this got resolved? I got the "Christmas Tree" Tonight. I am going to get the charging system looked at in the AM ...... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i am hot on this one!

Back