J32 and 6spd Swap!

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Finally got the J32 put in:
resize324th.jpg

resizeengine9ej.jpg

Ok, what actually happened is I sold my car and got a 2003 3.2 CL-S 6spd w/ navi. NHBP with tan leather interior. It kicks ***.

resizeinterior3qk.jpg

cropbadge9tz.jpg

cdubb77

Reaction score
Looks good man. Congrats. You're gonna have to change your sig & your online name now. :D What are the future mods?

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
Looks good man. Congrats. You're gonna have to change your sig & your online name now. :D What are the future mods?

Yeah, my name and sig are kind of meaningless now. As for mods, not really sure yet. Comptech is pretty much the only way to go with the cl-s (headers, ice box, supercharger), but for now I think I'm just gonna keep it stock. It's pretty nice the way it is. Eventually I'll probably lower it or something.

whitey2kaccord said:
Sweet ride! How about some exterior pics?

Thanks man. I'll take some exterior pics when I get the car washed. Right now it has a bunch of water marks and it doesn't look so great.

cdubb77

Reaction score
I like how small and discreet the navi screen is. I see you have ONstar too.

acrod99

Reaction score
definitely one of my favorite cars, man. lucky! can't wait to see what you do to it

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
thanks guys. The navi is the sh!t. It's pretty easy to use and it's just pretty f-ing cool. I'm still getting used to the stick, but so far I've been doing pretty well. I'm gonna be driving like an old person for a while until I get used to the car and shifting.

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
Great! That car kicks a$$ on highway....that's a beast... Nice buy!! This model is very rare. If i can ask you this question, how much did you pay and how many miles on it ? I want to see price difference between USA and Canada.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Did you remove any of your mods from your Accord before you sold it?

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
TitaniumACC said:
Great! That car kicks a$$ on highway....that's a beast... Nice buy!! This model is very rare. If i can ask you this question, how much did you pay and how many miles on it ? I want to see price difference between USA and Canada.

I got it at the same Honda dealership I bought my accord at. Sticker on thee car was somthing like $25450, but they had it listed at $22900 on autotrader, and I got the car at $21500 after a lot of bargaining. Not sure if that's a good price, but it's really hard to find a black cl-s 6speed. The car had 26,5xx miles on it cause it was a lease return. That's probably one of the main reasons I was so set on getting the car.

cdubb77 said:
Did you remove any of your mods from your Accord before you sold it?

nope. Sold the car the way it was to a girl who was driving an old celica. I was going to trade it in, but they were only going to give me $11K for my car, cause of the mods. Instead, I sold it privately for $14.5K.

Back