Road Kill forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I don't know how you guys feel but I don't support or condone street racing at all. I've had a few people awhile back and some recently tell me if street racing is bad, yadda yadda and all this then why does 6thgen have a forum dedicated to it basically supporting it. I myself would just rather get rid of the forum but since that's not very logical could we just make a note on the forums description or something that 6thgen doesn't condone street racing and to post at your own risk or something alone those lines?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just get rid of it. No one actually posts a real race anyways, its always, "I was at a stoplight and this guy looked at me funny, so I gunned it on green, in my autotragic with fart can and filter and left him sitting at the light, vtak ftw!!!one"

Make a Drag/Road Racing/AutoX Forum Instead....lists of tracks, drag strips, autoX events, etc.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Just get rid of it. No one actually posts a real race anyways, its always, "I was at a stoplight and this guy looked at me funny, so I gunned it on green, in my autotragic with fart can and filter and left him sitting at the light, vtak ftw!!!one"

Make a Drag/Road Racing/AutoX Forum Instead....lists of tracks, drag strips, autoX events, etc.
Yeah see I could go for something like that

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i agree...most folks on here are against street racing anyways...and i would much rather support autox and other sanctioned events...imo it would make our site more professional

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
y not just change the name of the forum from roadkill to watever greg said?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
fine by me, that was an idea that seemed like it would work a lot better than it did when I first setup the forum. considering what its actually become, i could care less if its just deleted

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Fine by me.
I'j just say replace it with Xcross or something.
Technically having it there is like we condone street racing

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me..I don't think we really should have to explain ourselves though. It attracts negative attention to the site, and no matter how "controlled" the racing is it is still illegal and wrong.

Plus when are street racing threads mature and worth the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back