I was an old user here.

slick rick

Reaction score
I use to be a member here untill one day i tried to sign on and it said my info was wrong. i checked the list and my name was gone. is there anyway i can get my old user back? Or did this site get redone and everyone had to resign up? just currious. i emailed the site and never got an answer back also.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, the old 6thgenaccord.com got hacked, and shortly after we switch to Vbulletin forum service, and everyone did have to resign up. i think weve had this site since about september 05?

slick rick

Reaction score
yeah i resigned up then also. i remember the whole hack. i've been on honduh.com and v6performance.com. I just didn't post here for like 2 months then i went to post and i eas erased from the site. i'm sure i can do a search and find some of my old post. owell. i'm back for a second or third time.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
hey slick...this is southsiderider00 from honduh/now e-h...how ya been lately?

I never knew 6thgen got hacked? is there a thread explaining it all

TDotCord

Reaction score
slick rick said:
I use to be a member here untill one day i tried to sign on and it said my info was wrong. i checked the list and my name was gone. is there anyway i can get my old user back? Or did this site get redone and everyone had to resign up? just currious. i emailed the site and never got an answer back also.

Hey bro,

yeah pretty much everyone resigned up. I remember you from Honduh. Made some nice contributions in the pictoral section. :D

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
hey slick...this is southsiderider00 from honduh/now e-h...how ya been lately?

I never knew 6thgen got hacked? is there a thread explaining it all

yeah it was on the old site. think it lasted like 2 days, ugh that wasn't fun

slick rick

Reaction score
i've been good. A lot has changed in my life. I switched careers. I was a chef for 7 years now i'm a shipbuilder at Aker philly shipyard on the navy base in philly pa. I get great pay, a 5%-10% raise every 6 months (by december i should be around $16 an hour), full benifits, paid holidays, personal paid time, paid vacation, 401k, pension, aflac, life insurance plans, i get paid for college, i get paid while i am in college, 10 days paid off for christmas, and so much more goodies.

My future wife and I are having a baby and are about to move. **** i have to go. sorry to stop in the middle of a setence. later.

wg2k7

Reaction score
i never knew 6thgen got hacked. our local board got hacked a few months ago, that wasnt pretty. a member that was banned hacked and deleted everything on our board, what happened here

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
dunno some turkish dude i guess just hacked it for a day or so, didn't really delete anything that i remember

wg2k7

Reaction score
you got lucky then, our entire site was deleted, everything. the guy that runs it had a few backup files but nothing major. we had just gotten our arcade done over and had a bunch of new features like my garage and other stuff, all gone

Back