sandisk has rebates again

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
go to your favorite site (B&H, adorama, etc) and the better cards cost like $15 once you get your money back...talking about ultra IIs, extreme IIIs and IVs...2-16GB...sdhc and cf.

good through october 11th :coffee:

finch13

Reaction score
Note: The more cards you buy, the more money you get back from SanDisk.
For example, I bought 2 4GB Extreme IV cards and instead of getting $45/card, I get $100 back for buying 2.

Raymond

Reaction score
Yeah adorama sent this to me in their mothly newsletter I signed up for. I'm gonna get the 8gb CompactFlash for like $17. Helluva deal

dynasty

Reaction score
is this a mail-in rebate? i hate rebates? and also, is this online or through other local stores?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
mail in, yes. i didnt get mine until i sent an email after like 8 weeks...i got a check probably a week later. if you do everything right (not hard) and have to request customer service, they'll hook you up.

check out the rebate pdf and see whos participating. b&h actually sent a form when i ordered mine earlier this year. 3x 4gb extreme IIIs...like $40 total after rebates. the check was $110 from sandisk.

ohhhhhhh this time its prepaid visa's only...you have like 3 or 6 months to spend the money, so its not a huge deal.

Back