Pics of my CAI, WS2, n Tein SS installed... More pics to come.

okasu

Reaction score
Well I just got my WS2 installed today... All I have to say is RAPEST! HAHA! That exhaust sounds so crazy man... lol just how I wanted it. I noticed an increase in acceleration... although... Are you suppose to smell a nasty fume smell when you install a new catback? I don't smell it anymore.. at first I thought it was my new brakes but ehh I don't think it was that. Well, overall I am very pleased with how my car is turning out. Enough said, here are the pics.

CAI.jpg

teinshot2.jpg

teinshot.jpg

ws2.jpg

carfloat.jpg

muffler.jpg

muffler2.jpg

cconverter.jpg

resonator.jpg

almostthere.jpg

sideviewws2.jpg

ws2side.jpg

ws2on.jpg

caronfloor.jpg

Muyo

Reaction score
nice man, take some pics of the car on the ground, I want to see the drop.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
the "nasty smell" was probably just from welding.

looks good, glad to see you got it all done!

acrod99

Reaction score
my skunk2 kinda smelled at first, so yeah, it might justve been something inside it from the factory. great stuff you got, though. looks nice

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
yeah, i wanna see how the drop looks.... btw, clean install... everything looks awesome! also, the smell u're smelling now is actually from the muffler... the heat is burning up the inside of the canister... after everything is burnt, the smell would go away.. give it a few days

okasu

Reaction score
kool man thanks! Im going to take more pics of the drop tomorrow... I didn't drop it too much since Im getting rims around December so ya.. I was honestly thinking that they didnt install it right or that I busted my c. converter or something on the way out of the shop since I dinked up the bottom of my car right after I left LOL! The only thing that was installed at that shop was my catback. My teins were installed by my mechanic and my V2.. I installed lol. More pics tomorrow. Possibly even video!

cdubb77

Reaction score
Exhaust looks good Okasu. Finally some pics of your Accord. Yeah, can't wait to see the car on the ground with the drop. Post pics of your engine bay too. You're not gonna install the rims in December right? You know how our NY winters are. :mad: Congrats on the new mods.

P.S. You're gonna get rid of that pinstripe right? :)

okasu

Reaction score
lol ofcourse... I already started taking it out in the front LOL! It just takes forever to peel off so thats why I havent actually sat down n taken it off. What will get rid of that nasty glue residue. I also won't be installling my rims in december... Im not going to drive the car in the snow period. I will get more pics up later.

Back