Staff and Admin

tnguyen600

Reaction score
Im on this forum a lot and i like to leave comments here and there. Sometimes they're legit responses, sometimes its just for shiets and giggles.

However, lately, I've been noticing that theres been a lot of bs with regards to threads and people arguing over random shiet. And then i was like "damn, i wish i could lock this thread."

So my question, just for future references, how does one become a "staff member" or admin?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
hmmm, thats a nice thing to daydream about there chief.

just cuz youre on here a lot, and see a lot of threads you dont approve of, doesnt mean you should be a mod simply just to close them. threads get closed because of where the topic is going, not whether or not the mods/admins like them.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
:facepalm:

If you want to help the admins and mods out the best thing you can do is notify whoever is on at the time as to what is going on.

Usually there is a least one mod/admin online. If there isn't, just PM one, and I'm sure they would be glad to take care of it.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

If you want to help the admins and mods out the best thing you can do is notify whoever is on at the time as to what is going on.

Usually there is a least one mod/admin online. If there isn't, just PM one, and I'm sure they would be glad to take care of it.

WERD rep point for using your head.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

What he said..that is an easy way to get our attention towards a thread and it allows for a comment so you can state why you sent us the notification...

Skittlz are not recruiting right now though haha :coffee:

Back