anythign else?

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
So im trying to do all suspension conponents necessary. Basically Im maxing suspension. I got nuespeed front upper strut( getting rid of it for the comptech front strut), comptech 04 tl rear sway bar, and coming soon tein ss coilovers. anything else i should need?

Hush

Reaction score
If you haven't got the beefer sway bar endlinks get that, camber kit if you need them. If you have extra cash to throw around, see if you can get a shop to fab up a H or X brace.

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
what beefier endlinks? What tires are you running. Tires play a big part. Also if you want to drop your car to a good height you are more than likely going to need a camber kit.

kapao818

Reaction score
WhiteAccord said:
So im trying to do all suspension conponents necessary. Basically Im maxing suspension. I got nuespeed front upper strut( getting rid of it for the comptech front strut), comptech 04 tl rear sway bar, and coming soon tein ss coilovers. anything else i should need?

that's maxing out suspension? you can do more. like tie bars, front sway bar, camber kit (to help with alignment), tires (most important like what Here4U2nv151 stated), and alignment (just as important as tires...like having slight toe out to get the car to rotate). but i don't think you should get the neuspeed front upper strut bar since the comptech one performs the same. unless the comptech one is smaller than the neuspeed one.

skabone

Reaction score
I've had them on for almost 4 years now and they are great. nice smooth stock like ride, and the car handles very nicely. I'd recommend them.

wg2k7

Reaction score
do you have any camber problems? will i need a kit. im only expecting to lower 1.5-1.75 inches

skabone

Reaction score
I don't have a camber kit. I do have some camber, but its not bad at all. I get some premature tire wear, but its not bad at all. the one positive thing about the camber is you can take corners a little harder.

klee

Reaction score
kapao818 said:
that's maxing out suspension? you can do more. like tie bars, front sway bar, camber kit (to help with alignment), tires (most important like what Here4U2nv151 stated), and alignment (just as important as tires...like having slight toe out to get the car to rotate). but i don't think you should get the neuspeed front upper strut bar since the comptech one performs the same. unless the comptech one is smaller than the neuspeed one.

....bushings....

Hush

Reaction score
Here4U2nv151 said:
what beefier endlinks? What tires are you running. Tires play a big part. Also if you want to drop your car to a good height you are more than likely going to need a camber kit.

honda sent out a news letter saying that our gen accords had dinky sway bar endlinks and if you wish to upgrade them, you get them at honda.

Back