I cant believe this...

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I just washed my car for the second time since getting it back and now there is two bubbles in the paint. Also, after two washes I've come to realize that the ENTIRE car has clear coat overspray on it. It's actaully really bad in two places on that car that you can visually see it. One of the spots I though was just a hand print, but after two washes and now trying to use paint cleaner on it to remove it I can tell it's overspray. I'm pissed, I'm goiong to have Acura redo the trunk and bumper(doesn't fit to my liking) AND detail the whole car to remove the overspray. I'd take pictures but my parents have the camera and are in NC.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
id definitely go and beat some a55. just go there and b!tch about it. thats why dealer is so great, cause if you whine and say its no good, they usually give you free stuff, especially if they did something wrong.

Hush

Reaction score
don't you have to wait like a week or 2 before you wash your car at all after getting it painted??

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
It was through the progressive insurance, which provides a lifetime warranty on all work done. Progressive uses Fountain Acura as one of it's collision repair providers. So first I have have to bitch at progressive, from there an Acura rep will come and determine what needs to be done.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Just talked to Fountain Acura, the services manager is going to take care of it for me. Im going to get back with him and I'll bring it in and he'll give me a car to drive.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Just got my car back from Fountain, and it's STILL ****ed up!! So needless to say, Im pissed. I had the body shop manager telling me he couldn't see the bubbles/bumps. There is probably around 20 of them now.

Back