Looking for a camera bag

RickyG

Reaction score
I remember a couple years ago i saw a camera bag in a BMX magazine that was pretty much a book bag with a camera case built into the bottom with a laptop sleeve and all. I did some searching around but couldn't find anything comparable. does anyone know of any sites where to get a bag like this.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
im going to be ordering this one shortly...

b&h has the smaller dr-465 with the free monopod even though they advertised the 467 as having the free one :squintrun: im going to contact them and see whats up...i have to order from them anyway...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i remembered after i went to bed the -465 doesnt have a laptop compartment...

but anyway, just as a guideline, i find that tamrac has the roughest velcro and stiffest dividers covered in vinyl (resistant to dirt/stains), while kata and lowepro has the softest dividers both in material (like fleece but can get dirty) and flexibility. the others, not sure.

just something to consider for your needs.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i remembered after i went to bed the -465 doesnt have a laptop compartment...

but anyway, just as a guideline, i find that tamrac has the roughest velcro and stiffest dividers covered in vinyl (resistant to dirt/stains), while kata and lowepro has the softest dividers both in material (like fleece but can get dirty) and flexibility. the others, not sure.

just something to consider for your needs.

Back