Oznium vs Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

gzero87

Reaction score
Hey guys I was just wondering which was a better buy. Those PVC type led strips on ebay would be practically the same as the Flexible LED Strips they sell on oznium.com. (Website of lights here)

You get what you buy right?? wonder if this is the case for these too. The amount of leds i would want to buy would be around 44 dollars on ebay and 64 on oznium

which would you go for?? save 20 or spend that 20 for "better" ones

or if you guys have any other suggestion for a website that sell flexible leds post them here

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Well a plus with buying from Oznium is they are pretty helpful if you have any issues with a product of theirs... within a certain time frame of course but you get the idea :)

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Def oznium, you can ask them anything you need about any of their products. And any problems, they do what they can to correct it. Like I ordered a 4ga fuse holder, they sent me a 4amp fuse. I called em up, they said keep the fuse for free and they sent the fuse holder, got here like 2 days later. Ebay... not so helpful with problems lol

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
oznium, they have good customer service and if some of the bulbs go out they will replace it for u within 2-3 days usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back