Tuner Shops around the NYC area

mlopezcg69

Reaction score
Looking for a good tuner shop to go to for swaps, conversions, etc. As for now only know of one RCT performance out in Queens. Looking for first good work, than good pricing. Need some help with opinions, options, etc. Many one to work with or who to stay far from thanx ahead of time....

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
I don't know of any personally, but if you ask MikeyMike, he probably knows some

iHazSnail

Reaction score
RIPP Modifications (SI) and RPM NYC (QUEENS)

thats the two well known shops in NY that i know of on a very personal level. There is DRT or something in Brooklyn also that supposedly does a lot of good honda work but not sure if thats the name. Also, they do not have an in-house dyno (if you needed one or cared).
Just got another couple of names so i thought i'd add, east coast motorsports and stage3 in the bronx

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hate RIPP for not coming out with a procharger setup for the F23 like they said they would.

mlopezcg69

Reaction score
Thanx for the info. Looking into the shop now. Whats with shop and price quotes? LoL

MikeyMike

Reaction score
RCT in college point is a good place, the guys that run it are pretty cool guys. tell them you know Mike with the blue accord. Tom (comptechv6) is a member of their group.

Jay(5050 movement) in FortLee NJ does all my major work, IE: tranny swap, motor build.

RPM in queens is expensive but they are one of the best for tunes ( i dont know anyone personally there)

MBracing in garfield NJ is amazing with tuning. (they are all the hiboost videos on youtube) and nyce1s videos have a lot of MB cars. Akeed (i dunno how its spelt) im cool with. you could mention you know Mike wit the blue accord from J&B bodyworks,
:147703263745b138a51

Last edited:
Back