Westcoast meeting............

azn75vtec

Reaction score
Hey guys!! What's going on with the westcoast. Seems like everyone and everycar is in the eastcoast. I'm sure there's lots of peeps in westcoast too.. Can someone please set up a meeting in the westcoast... OR email me and let me know if you live in westcoast including location where you are. Maybe I'll set it for you all... I might be new to this website but I can set up a meet for the westcoast ppl. Let me know...

GUYS I STARTED ANOTHER THREAD FOR BAY AREA... CHECK IT OUT
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/...read.php?t=6261

Last edited:

Browntown

Reaction score
Sweet.... another westcoaster! I'm in Rancho Cucamonga..... So-Cal: 909. Let me know if you set one up. I'm new to the Accord scene and would definatly be interested.

theaccordian

Reaction score
im in san jose (norcal) dont see too many west coast memebers up in here. mostly ny/nj folk.

Neight

Reaction score
yeah ...but my accord is stock :) maybe I can trick my friend
into comming out as well.

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Hey, I'm stock too. It doesn't matter if you haven't done anything to your ride. It would still be fun to go.

azn75vtec

Reaction score
it's good to hear from westcoast crew.. I'm in riverside for school in 951 but I'm usually up north at 650... n e ways, u guys wanna setup a small meeting somewhere up north or down south california.. let me know.. where would be the best place for everyone...

blindside

Reaction score
i'm in central cali FRESNO yo 559! hopefully we get this meet setup... eastcoast people are havin' all the fun :rolleyes:

Back