San Diego

turbocayenne

Reaction score
So, after the So-Cal San Diego meet, i went to drive around San Diego with my girlfriend and took some shots.
Critics and comments are greatly appreciated because i want to improve my skill.
Thanks Guys

Balboa Park:
1)
109CR2.jpg

2)
133CR2.jpg

3)
138CR2.jpg

4)
172CR2.jpg

5)
174CR2.jpg

and Sunset from Coronado Island:
1)
188CR2.jpg

2)
187CR2.jpg

3)
192CR2.jpg

4)
194CR2.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Nice pics, I'm no pro, but I think there are some adjustments that could have been made on the first couple of sunset pics, I just couldn't tell you exactly what they could have been. Regardless, great shots, but since you were at a Meet, where are the car shots? :coffee:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the adjustments needed for the sunsets is straightening the horizon line :lawl: bring down the left side. i personally like the 3rd one out of that series.

#5 at the top...you dont happen to have a reverse picture, where the flower is in focus and the building isnt? to me, that look is more appealing since it feels like the flowers are "in the way of the building," know what i mean? (edit: f/11 and not everything is in focus...you must have been too close to the flowers for the minimum focus distance of the lens :thinking: )

your sensor could use some rocket blower lovin :lawl:

turbocayenne

Reaction score
the adjustments needed for the sunsets is straightening the horizon line :lawl: bring down the left side. i personally like the 3rd one out of that series.

#5 at the top...you dont happen to have a reverse picture, where the flower is in focus and the building isnt? to me, that look is more appealing since it feels like the flowers are "in the way of the building," know what i mean? (edit: f/11 and not everything is in focus...you must have been too close to the flowers for the minimum focus distance of the lens :thinking: )

your sensor could use some rocket blower lovin :lawl:

Thanks for the comments man. I'll fix the horizon line.
About the pics#5, i dont have the reverse pic, but next time i'll use manual focus and focus more on the flowers.

And, i just bought rocket blower and it'll be cleaned soon.

wow man, i really like the majority of them.
Thanks man
nice...i especiallly like the sunset ones...even tho a couple look tilted...
Thanks Danny
Nice turnout for the Meet.

I agree with Ryan, it would have made for a better pic if the flower was in focus in stead of the building.

Thanks man

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Dam dude those pics are sick, cali is freaken beautiful, colorado is nice but man it would be sweet to cruise the beach I would be in heaven.

Back