Forgive me.... I'm new here.

Browntown

Reaction score
I'm new here and I just bought my 98 about 4 months ago. I love the way it drives, so no complaints there. I am lacking in the low end though. I have a short ram intake and a cheapo N1 style muffler. I'm not exactly rollin' in the dough (yet), so what's the best "bang for your buck" way to fix this problem? Thanks in advance.....

98 2.3L LX sedan auto

theaccordian

Reaction score
Browntown said:
I'm new here and I just bought my 98 about 4 months ago. I love the way it drives, so no complaints there. I am lacking in the low end though. I have a short ram intake and a cheapo N1 style muffler. I'm not exactly rollin' in the dough (yet), so what's the best "bang for your buck" way to fix this problem? Thanks in advance.....

98 2.3L LX sedan auto

bang for the buck?....laughing gas. :D

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
definitely nitrous oxide.
proper maintenance is the best bang for the buck for a life long accord experience.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
and different car company? haha, hondas arent exactally known for torque. but the f23 is one of the few, if not the only?, honda engines with a higher toruqe number then HP....152 tq and 150 hp if you have the f23a1...i think its like 150tq 148hp with the ulev f motor, the f23a4 i believe?

theaccordian

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
and different car company? haha, hondas arent exactally known for torque. but the f23 is one of the few, if not the only?, honda engines with a higher toruqe number then HP....152 tq and 150 hp if you have the f23a1...i think its like 150tq 148hp with the ulev f motor, the f23a4 i believe?

149 tq :(

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
hey, at least its higher then the HP, haha, unlike the rest of hondas motors. i think they really need to level that part out.

Back