Eibach Pro Street S Coilovers

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
well, theyre made by eibach, so they cant be too bad, and the price tag is fairly decent. ive never heard of or seen them used on a 6g before....they might be newly released.

.8" - 2.5" drop isnt much tho, haha. if you put them all the way down, youll prolly have about a finger gap or so all the way around.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
ive heard some really great reviews on these coilovers... as for accords... not much but they get great reviews from domestic cars...

just picture eibach sportlines (which are really great... i have some for sale if u want) on height adjustable dampers.... that must be a great combination i must say..

bigcoz

Reaction score
well, theyre made by eibach, so they cant be too bad, and the price tag is fairly decent. ive never heard of or seen them used on a 6g before....they might be newly released.

.8" - 2.5" drop isnt much tho, haha. if you put them all the way down, youll prolly have about a finger gap or so all the way around.

lol there's no way i could ever achieve your slammage, not in nyc...a lot of people complain about their streets, i would love to see you drive through brooklyn with your car that low haha

ive heard some really great reviews on these coilovers... as for accords... not much but they get great reviews from domestic cars...

just picture eibach sportlines (which are really great... i have some for sale if u want) on height adjustable dampers.... that must be a great combination i must say..

im figuring they can't be too bad either, i've read reviews of them on miata forums,civic forums and my neighbor had them on his mustang, and i didn't read a bad thing about them...what i've read(don't know how accurate this is) is that KW builds these coilovers for Eibach?

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol eibach is a fairly reasonable brand. as far as a 2.5 inch drop goes, i think its good enough unless it doesnt satisfy u. As far as the coilovers go, i dont think anyone here is rocking them.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
lol there's no way i could ever achieve your slammage, not in nyc...a lot of people complain about their streets, i would love to see you drive through brooklyn with your car that low haha

im figuring they can't be too bad either, i've read reviews of them on miata forums,civic forums and my neighbor had them on his mustang, and i didn't read a bad thing about them...what i've read(don't know how accurate this is) is that KW builds these coilovers for Eibach?

oohhh a NY guy... yea im lowered a little over 2 on my worldsports and its horrible half the places i go in brooklyn... Coilovers are well worth the money but u have 2 know how low to go. 2day i slammed into a bump on a series of bumps on atlantic ave

bigcoz

Reaction score
oohhh a NY guy... yea im lowered a little over 2 on my worldsports and its horrible half the places i go in brooklyn... Coilovers are well worth the money but u have 2 know how low to go. 2day i slammed into a bump on a series of bumps on atlantic ave

lol yeah man,over there its just horrible...i see absolutely slammed civics driving down grand ave and flatbush ave scraping...its like wtf r u thinkin lol....im in queens,only in brooklyn to see my girl though...the things u do for love:wub:

On topic, i guess i'll be the first person to try these out,i'll make sure to let you guys know when

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

hahaha, ive been to brooklyn.....and im never going there in my 6g, hahaha, it wont survive, haha.

but 2.5" should be more then youll prolly want to go in the city, so be the guinea pig! hahahaha

ksports are A LOT cheaper than that tho, haha

bigcoz

Reaction score
hahaha, ive been to brooklyn.....and im never going there in my 6g, hahaha, it wont survive, haha.

but 2.5" should be more then youll prolly want to go in the city, so be the guinea pig! hahahaha

ksports are A LOT cheaper than that tho, haha

lol nah man,im sure youd be good....how long youve been slammed like that?

I was looking foward to these Eibach coilovers but i keep hearing about Ksports(you,among others) lol.but on there website i cant find them under $1000....if you find a link let me know and i'd take a look at it brotha.thanks

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ive been this low since likeee.....june? yea that sounds right haha.

i got my ksports from a local shop out in PA....but i wouldnt suggest going thru them, haha. i paid right around $800 for them, others have gotten them cheaper tho. my friend gave me a link to a site for them a while back, but i cant find it anymore, haha. google brought them up for as low as $840.

Back