bouncy!!!!!!!!

uhkord98

Reaction score
ok i lowered my car a while ago and for about the 1st week it drove GREAT!!!! but then i noticed oil dripping out of my car, it was the shocks/struts?? now the car loves to bounce and rock back and forth alot. i have Eibach Pro Kit springs, 1.34 drop. so my question is, what would be a good affordable strut to use. and also where could i buy from other than Ebay? any info would be greatly appreciated.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
are you still on stock struts/shocks? i would say tokico illuminas......idk the price, but thats what i was gonna get back when i had money.

cdubb77

Reaction score
If you don't want to spend too much $, get KYB GR2 shocks. That's what Blacknight and myself have. I got mine on Ebay.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
oh, i didnt know you knew they were blown, haha, i guess i read it wrong cuz i think i tought you were asking what the oily stuff could be, and since youre boucing around a lot, its deff the shocks i would say. id still say illuminas, theyre adjustable, but like i said, idk the prices.

cdubb77

Reaction score
uhkord98 said:
ive heard KYB isnt all that great.

I've had them since March with my neuspeed race springs and I've had no problem with my KYB's.

00J

Reaction score
My brother has the KYB and they a too soft for my taste.
I would go with the illuminas.

Back